- Difficulty Easy
- Active time 10 minutes
- Total time 35 minutes
- Servings 4 portions
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into halves
- 30 g butter
- 1 tbsp ground paprika
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 700 g beef fillet, cut into strips (6 x 2 cm)
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 200 g button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 50 g tomato paste
- 100 g white wine
- 1 tbsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 120 g sour cream
- Place parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add butter, ground paprika and cayenne pepper and sauté
3 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add beef and salt and cook 10 min/100°C//speed 1, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
- Add button mushrooms, tomato paste, white wine, stock paste, cornflour, mustard and sour cream and cook 10 min/100°C//speed 1, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes, then garnish with reserved chopped parsley and serve hot.
Tips & Tricks
Serve Beef Stroganoff with mashed potato, pasta or polenta.
To ensure this recipe is gluten-free, always check the label of your cornflour as some may contain traces of wheat or gluten.
To make your own Meat stock paste, refer to the recipe on Cookidoo.