For clarity the term “Card” or “Gift Card” means and includes physical gift cards and electronic gift cards issued by or on behalf of The Mix New Zealand Ltd or its related bodies corporate (TMNZ).
By the purchase, redemption or attempted redemption of a Gift Card sold by or on behalf of TMNZ, you acknowledge your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
We recommend you read this document carefully before purchasing or using a Gift Card:
Using your Card
1. Cards are redeemable only for products offered for sale on TheMix Shop (www.thermomix.co.nz/pages/themix-shop), and cannot be used in conjunction with the Easy 3 method of payment.
2. Cards issued by TMNZ entitle the card holder to make purchases (including part payment) in aggregate, up to the initial value stated on the Card. All Cards shall be denominated in New Zealand Dollars ($).
3. Once a Card is issued, the value on that Card is set and may not be increased, reloaded or, topped up.
4. Cards may be redeemed for purchases on TheMix Shop in whole or in part, in one or more occasions prior to the expiry date of the Card. No change will be given for any unused value of the Card, The unused value of a Card will remain on the Card and is redeemable for the next purchase until the date of expiry, provided that the aggregate of all amounts redeemed against that Card does not exceed the initial value stated on the Card.
5. Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards. You may not obtain a cash advance nor redeem the Card (wholly or partly) for cash.
6. Cards cannot be used in whole or part to purchase another Card.
7. Where the cost of a purchase, including GST and shipping costs (if applicable) exceeds the available balance on a Card, you are required to pay the difference using another payment method available on TheMix Shop.
8. Goods purchased wholly or in part by redemption of a Card, may be exchanged or returned subject to TheMix Shop’s usual exchange and returns policy. TMNZ at its discretion, may satisfy any refunded amount by way of issuing to you a Card, instead of cash or discount.
9. TMNZ will not provide a statement as to remaining value of a Card, nor of transactions made against your Card. However, TheMix Shop website will provide details on how you can check your Card’s balance and the expiry date.
10. An unlimited amount of cards may be used to pay the balance owing on your TheMix Shop account.
Expiry of Cards
11. Your Card will be valid for use for 3 years from the date of its issue, after which, the Card shall be invalid and all unused value on the Card shall be cancelled, automatically and without further notice. If your Card is a physical card, the expiry date of that Card is printed on your Card.
12. TMNZ will not accept or permit the redemption of Cards used after the expiry date, and is not obliged to refund, replace or reissue another Card to compensate for any expired Card or any unused value of an expired Card.
Lost, stolen or damaged Cards
13. TMNZ will not accept liability for errors in any details provided to us on the
purchase of a Card (including any name, email address or physical address).
14. You are responsible for the use and security of the Card.
15. You are liable for all transactions on your Card. TMNZ will not be liable for any transaction on your Card, except where a transaction is proven to be by fraud or a system error on the part of TMNZ or any of its agents, consultants or employees. TMNZ will not be liable for any unintentional use by or on behalf of you, or for any computer or system error caused in whole or in part by any equipment, software, service or network used by you in making a purchase on TheMix Shop or otherwise using your Card.
16. TMNZ will not accept any liability for the loss, damage or theft of a Card.
17. Lost or stolen Cards will not be replaced or refunded.
18. TMNZ need not re-issue a Card to replace a faulty or damaged Card, unless the fault or damage is proven to be the result of the production or issue process or
otherwise due to the negligence or wilful act of TMNZ (or its agents, consultants or employees).
19. Details of what information TMNZ collects and how we use it is set out in our
20. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law.
TMNZ reserves the right, without notice to you, to change these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason at TMNZ’s absolute discretion. TMNZ will provide notice of any changes to these terms and conditions by posting the proposed revised terms and conditions on the Thermomix New Zealand website https://thermomix.co.nz/pages/website-terms-of-use/#gift