- Difficulty Easy
- Active time 10 minutes
- Total time 10 minutes
- Servings 6 portions
- 2 lemons (approx.140 g), flesh only, cut into halves and pips removed
- 2 limes (approx. 70 g), flesh only, cut into halves and pips removed
- 2 oranges (approx. 210 g), flesh only, cut into halves and pips removed
- 250 g fresh pineapple pieces or canned pineapple pieces in natural juice
- 2-3 tbsp caster sugar, to taste
- 250 g ice cubes
- 150 g water
- Place lemon, lime, orange and pineapple into mixing bowl and mix 15 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add sugar, ice and water and crush 1 min/speed 7. Pour into serving glasses and serve immediately.
Tips & Tricks
· This non-alcoholic cocktail is a refreshing blend of citrus and pineapple, guaranteed to wake you up after a big night out or perfect to kick start a busy day.