- Difficulty Easy
- Active time 5 minutes
- Total time 10 minutes
- Servings 10 portions
- 40 g caster sugar
- 40 fresh mint leaves (approx. 1 bunch mint), plus extra for garnishing
- 3 limes, flesh only, plus lime slices for garnishing
- 400 g vodka
- 600 g ice cubes
- 660 g ginger beer (see Tip)
- Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
- Add mint, limes, vodka and ice cubes and blend 1 min/speed 4-9, increasing speed gradually from speed 4 to speed 9.
- Add ginger beer and mix 20 sec/speed 3.
- Divide between glasses and garnish with lime slices and mint to serve.
Tips & Tricks
- You can use an alcoholic or non-alcoholic ginger
beer in this recipe