Skip to content
- 230 g almonds
- 400 g canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 70 g honey
- 70 g coconut milk
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 125 g fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a square baking tin (20 x 20 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place almonds into mixing bowl and mill 8 sec/speed 8.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except fresh blueberries, and mix 7 sec/speed 5. Repeat chopping if needed 7 sec/speed 5 until chickpeas are all chopped.
- Add 80 g of the fresh blueberries and combine with the spatula.
- Pour into prepared baking tin. Top with extra blueberries, pushing them into the blondie and bake for 35-45 minutes (170°C).
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool in tin for 10 minutes. Place on a chopping board and cut into 9 portions before serving either warm or cold.