- Difficulty Easy
- Active time 5 minutes
- Total time 5 minutes
- Servings 6 portions
- 440 g ricotta cheese
- 190 g full cream milk
- 4 eggs, separated
- 180 g gluten free flour mix
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 g butter, for frying
- Place ricotta, milk and egg yolks into mixing bowl and mix
5 sec/speed 5.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt and mix
5 sec/speed 5until just combined. Transfer into a large bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Insert butterfly whisk. Place egg whites into mixing bowl and whip
2 min/speed 4or until stiff peaks form. Remove butterfly whisk. Fold egg whites through reserved batter in two batches.
- Place a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat. Place a little of the butter into frying pan and allow to melt. Place 3 x ⅓-cupfuls of batter into pan (cooking 3 pancakes at a time) and cook for approx. 3 minutes, or until just starting to set at edges. Turn pancakes and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, or until golden. Transfer onto a plate and cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter (makes approx. 15 pancakes in total). Serve pancakes warm, topped with reserved dried fruit compote and yoghurt.