- Difficulty Easy
- Active time 10 minutes
- Total time 10 minutes
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed, cut into pieces
- 250 g cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt or 10-20 g milk (optional - see Tips)
- Place garlic, parsley and spring onions/shallots into mixing bowl and chop
3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add cream cheese and natural yoghurt or milk (optional - see Tips) and mix 20-40 sec/speed 4.5, or until all cream cheese is incorporated. Serve immediately or transfer into a sealable container and place into refrigerator until ready to use.
Tips & Tricks
Adjust the quantity of liquid (milk or yoghurt) to achieve desired consistency.
Serve herb and garlic dip with crackers or vegetable crudités of choice.