We took all the clever simple things you love about baking with our reusable Thermomix Ovenmat and put them into a set of non-stick silicone oven tray liners to fit our rose gold oven trays and protect that gorgeous shimmer.
A great zero-waste baking alternative to baking paper or cooking with aluminum foil, they cut out all the cutting out to save time and money too. And because we made our silicone oven tray liners to fit, and available to buy separately, you can choose any combo for your oven tray collection.
Keep your new trays looking immaculate. Or give your well-loved trays the good-as-new look and an extended life in your kitchen and on your table.
Just like our Ovenmat, our silicone oven tray liners withstand temps up to 240°C and as low as -40°C, so you can pop them in your fridge or freezer for storing your pre-made patties, doughs and pastries until they’re ready to cook. Another great zero-waste baking tip!
Turn out evenly baked results that slide off with no mess or fuss, every time, and keep that divine shine on your oven trays.
Please note, our silicone oven tray liners are sold individually in three sizes and do not include our rose gold oven trays.
- Reusable, zero-waste baking alternative to baking paper and foil
- Silicone oven tray liners - a healthy alternative to cooking with aluminum foil
- Non-stick tray liners release your bakes with ease and no mess
- Three sizes available to fit our rose gold oven trays
- Keep your oven trays looking immaculate
- Cooks and browns your bakes perfectly evenly
- Saves time and waste and easy to clean up
- Withstands temps from -40°C up to 240°C
- Great baking sheet alternative for cookies or oven fries
Small silicone oven tray liner:
Medium silicone oven tray liner:
Large silicone oven tray liner:
Just give your silicone oven tray liners a quick wipe down with a soft cloth or sponge and warm soapy water. While they’re not suitable for dishwashers, or washing with abrasive scrapers or brushes, they’re super easy to clean.
The coloured mesh is designed to reduce the effect of browning/discolouration in electric ovens that use a direct heat source to aid cooking, although it’s best to avoid gas ovens, or putting your mat directly on/under open grills and direct heat sources. We also recommend avoiding the use of knives, and cutting instruments, and storing your oven tray liners flat, not folded.