- Difficulty Easy
- Active time 20 minutes
- Total time 45 minutes
- Servings 8 portions
- 1 garlic clove
- 70 g coconut flour
- 20 g psyllium husks
- ¼ tsp gluten free baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 300 g warm water
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- Place garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and knead Dough//1 min. Set aside for 5 minutes in mixing bowl. Transfer dough onto a piece of baking paper and divide into 8 pieces (approx. 65 g each). Place each ball between 2 sheets of baking paper and roll each wrap to a 5 mm thickness. Leave the wraps on the sheet of baking paper.
- Place a medium, heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Flip the wrap into the pan, paper side up, then peel the paper away. Dry fry for approx. 2 minutes (or until wrap bubbles and starts to brown). Turn wrap over and fry 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a thermal serving bowl or large plate and cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining wraps. Serve warm or allow to cool before serving.
- Wraps can be rolled and kept between sheets of baking paper in the refrigerator and dry-fried the next day. Remove the wraps from the refrigerator and bring them to room temperature before dry-frying.
- Cooked wraps can be stored in a sealable storage container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days and reheated in a warm frying pan. Wraps can also be stored in the freezer for 4 weeks, thaw before dry-frying as per recipe.