- Difficulty Easy
- Active time 10 minutes
- Total time 10 minutes
- Servings 4 portions
- 100 g carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 green apple (approx. 95 g), cored and cut into quarters
- 50 g red onion, to taste
- 200 g cabbage, cut into pieces
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (see Tips)
- Place carrot, apple, onion, cabbage, salt, ground black pepper and mayonnaise into mixing bowl and chop 2-3 sec/speed 4, with aid of spatula.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat chopping 2-3 sec/speed 4. Repeat if necessary until desired consistency is achieved. Serve as desired.
Tips & Tricks
Serve coleslaw at a barbecue or as a side to fish and chips, pork cutlets or chicken.
If coleslaw is not served immediately, transfer into a serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator until ready to serve.
To make your own mayonnaise, refer to the recipe on Cookidoo.