Keep it hot, keep things cool, you can even cook in it!
Your ThermoServer will soon become your best cooking companion – next to your Thermomix! Here are 19 ways you can use your ThermoServer to help you cook smarter, simpler, sooner.
1. Leave steamed rice to sit for 5 minutes for the fluffiest rice you’ll ever know.
2. Cook pasta and cous cous, while your sauce cooks in your Thermomix.
3. Prove your bread dough on a cold day.
4. Pop your burgers and snags inside to keep warm until the rest of your BBQ is ready to serve.
5. Keep pancakes and pikelets warm until you’re ready to serve.
6. Place risotto into the ThermoServer for 5 minutes before serving to absorb any extra liquid for the perfect consistency.
7. Kids at football, partner at work? Keep dinner warm until they come home.
8. Keep homemade tortillas and wraps soft and pliable until ready to serve.
9. Having a party? Use your ThermoServer to keep ice frozen for your guests.
10. Yoghurt will stay the perfect temperature while it incubates.
11. It’s the perfect picnic partner for keeping salads cool and crisp.
12. Serve up fresh oysters on ice and rock salt.
13. Use it to soak your vermicelli noodles.
14. Our 2.6L ThermoServer is the perfect size for keeping slushy cocktails frozen, like strawberry daiquiris and Dani Valent’s Mimosa Float.
15. Speaking of keeping things frozen, keep your sorbets and ice creams in a ThermoServer to keep them cool.
16. Place homemade icy poles, made in our dariole moulds, into an ice packed ThermoServer to stay frozen.
17. Keep chocolate ganache warm while icing and decorating your cakes.
18. Busy morning? Make one batch of porridge and pop it in your ThermoServer to keep warm for everyone in the family to enjoy when they’re ready.
19. Keep cheesy warm dips like Chilli Con Queso and Cheese Fondue warm, gooey and delicious!
Speak to your Consultant, or click here to find out how you can earn a ThermoServer (or two) when you host a Cooking Experience!