1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Participation in this promotion constitutes the entrants’ acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The “Win back the cost of your Thermomix® TM6” Competition (‘Competition’) is being run by The Mix Association New Zealand (IRD Number 132589917) of A3, 570 Mount Wellington Highway, Mount Wellington AUK 1062 (‘Promoter’). The Promoter’s telephone number is 03 366 2846.
3. Entry is open to New Zealand residents over the age of 18 at the time of entry (‘Eligible Entrants’). Employees, suppliers or agents of the Promoter, Thermomix® Consultants and Thermomix® Team Leaders are not eligible to enter the Competition.
4. The Competition commences at 00:00am New Zealand Daylight Savings Time (‘NZDT’) on 22 November 2021 and entries close at 11:59pm NZDT on 10 December 2021 (‘Promotion Period’).
5. There two methods of entry into the draw. In order to enter the Competition, customers, who are New Zealand residents and over the age of 18, must either
a. Register and attend a face-to-face Thermomix® Cooking Experience at Bush Inn, Crn Waimari and, Riccarton Road, Upper Riccarton, Christchurch 8041] between 22 and 28 November 2021; or
b. Host a qualifying Virtual or In-Home Cooking Experience with a Thermomix® Consultant during the Promotion Period. A qualifying Cooking Experience is defined as one which has a minimum of three separate households in attendance including the host. Each Cooking Experience will need to be entered by the Thermomix® Consultant into The Hub. (‘Eligible Entry’).
6. If the customer:
a. provides incorrect details to a Thermomix® Consultant when registering for their Cooking Experience via a Thermomix® Consultant or via the thermomix.co.nz website during the Promotional Period;
b. does not reside in New Zealand; or
c. is under the age of 18; the customer’s entry will be deemed an invalid entry into the Competition (‘Invalid Entry’).
7. Entry into the Competition is free and automatic, once the customer has registered and attended the event at the Bush Inn, or once they host a qualifying Virtual or In-home Thermomix® Cooking Experience (clause 5).
8. There is a limit of one (1) per person into the draw, and multiple entries will be disregarded. Prizes and Winning
9. There will be one grand prize.
10. The winner of the grand prize will receive Thermomix® TM6 (‘Prize’) for themselves (‘Prize Winner’). The current retail price of the Thermomix® TM6 is NZD$2,499. The maximum total prize pool in New Zealand is valued at NZD $2,499.
11. The prize draw will take place at 30 Ledgar Road, Balcatta WA 6021, Wednesday, 15 Dec 2022 at 12:00pm AWST. The draw will be by random computer generated draw from all entries with the first Eligible Entry drawn being entitled to the Prize, subject to clauses 13, 14 and 15. SA Electronic Drawing System Approval 1224.
12. Subject to clauses 13, 14 and 15, the prize will be delivered to the Prize Winner, within 30 days of the draw.
13. The Prize Winner will be contacted within three (3) days of the draw either by phone or email address supplied to the Promoter when making the Eligible Entry.
14. In the case where an Invalid Entry is drawn or if the Prize Winner does not respond to claim the Prize within three (3) business days from the date the Prize Winner was contacted, a re-draw will be conducted within three months of the original draw date, in the same location and with the same method. The date of redraw will be Tuesday, 1 March 2022. Redraws will continue in the same manner until the Prize has been claimed by a Prize Winner.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Prize Winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry validity considered suitable for verification is at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize Winner cannot provide suitable proof in order to claim the Prize, the Prize Winner will forfeit the Prize and a re-draw will be conducted in accordance with clause 14.
16. The Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for an alternative prize or cash. Additional conditions of entry
17. Subject to clauses 13, 14 and 15, the Prize Winner’s first name and region of residence will be published on the Promoter’s Facebook page and/or website on or after 15 December 2021.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any participant (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received, or are otherwise interfered with, due to problems beyond the control of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize, either during or after the Promotion Period.
24. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition for any reason subject to State regulations.
Exempt from New Zealand Permit, as the Competition complies with the conditions listed in the Gambling Act (Prize Competition) Game Rules 2004.