Odourless and oh so stylish, reducing your food waste with this sleek enamel countertop compost bin is a beautifully simple thing. With a capacity of six litres, it’s big enough that it doesn’t need emptying all the time, but not too bulky that it takes up valuable prep space. And with a charcoal filter in the lid, your scraps can sit on the counter for a few days with no smells escaping into your kitchen.
Simply fill it up with food scraps and take it out to your outdoor compost bin or worm farm to make your own free compost, enrich the soil in your garden and grow your own kitchen herbs or veggies. That’s saving you money as well as the planet!
And for super-quick DIY compost, your Thermomix is #1 in compost bin 101. Use it to chop up your veggie and fruit scraps before you put them into the countertop compost bin. This breaks up peels, fibres and shells to help your compost break down even faster when you take it outside, making it easier for microbes and worms to chow down on those nitrogen-rich materials quickly.
- Sleek design in clean white enamel-finish - looks so good on the kitchen benchtop
- Reduces your carbon footprint by reducing food waste every day
- Perfect size – holds up to 6 litres of kitchen scraps
- Keeps your kitchen smelling sweet – lid fits securely with an odour neutralising charcoal filter
- Includes two long-lasting filters you can rinse and reuse again and again
- Made from quality, heavy-duty metal and coated in durable enamel
- Leak-proof and keeps conditions perfect for compost
- Easy DIY compost to enrich your garden and grow your own herbs and veggies
- Handle makes emptying the bin a breeze
Simple to use and easy to clean. Rinse or handwash the enamel countertop compost bin with a soft cloth after emptying, then pop it back on the countertop ready for the next batch. The re-usable, odour-neutralising charcoal filter can also be rinsed under the tap and slotted back into the lid to use again, and again.
Capacity: 6 litres
Materials: Enamel coated high-quality iron