TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Participation in this promotion constitutes the entrants’ acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The “Shop our Father’s Day Collection to win one of three $100 TheMix Shop Vouchers” Competition (‘Competition’) is being run by The Mix Association New Zealand (IRD 132589917) of A3, 570 Mount Wellington Highway, Mount Wellington AUK 1062 (‘Promoter’). The Promoter’s telephone number is 03 366 2846.
3. Entry is open to New Zealand residents over the age of 18 at the time of entry (‘Eligible Entrants’). Employees, suppliers or agents of the Promoter, Thermomix Consultants and Thermomix Team Leaders of any of these persons are not eligible to enter the Competition.
4. The Competition commences at 8:00pm New Zealand Standard Time (‘NZST’) on 15 August 2021 and entries close at 7:44pm NZST on 26 August 2021 (‘Promotion Period’).
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must purchase from our Father’s Day Collection at URL https://thermomix.co.nz/collections/fathers-day during the Promotion Period and have their orders closed (‘Eligible Entry’). Failure to meet any of these requirements will be deemed an invalid entry.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries by one person does not increase chances of winning, and multiple entries will be disregarded.
Prizes and Winning
7. There will a total of three prizes.
8. Each winner will receive a $100 TheMix Shop Gift Voucher (‘Prize’) for themselves (‘Prize Winner’). The value of each prize is NZD $100, and the vouchers are valid for 3 months from date of issue. The total prize pool in New Zealand is valued at NZD $300.
9. The prize draw will take place at 30 Ledgar Road, Balcatta WA 6021 Australia, Tuesday, 31 August 2021 at 1:00pm NZST. The draw will be by random computer generated draw from all entries with the first Eligible Entry drawn being entitled to the Prize, subject to clauses 11, 12 and 13. SA Electronic Drawing System Approval 1224.
10. Subject to clauses 11, 12 and 13, the prize will be delivered to the Prize Winners, within 30 days of the draw.
11. The Prize Winner will be contacted within three (3) days of the draw either by phone or email address supplied to the Promoter when making the Eligible Entry.
12. In the case where an Invalid Entry is drawn or if any of the Prize Winners do not respond to claim the Prize within three (3) business days from the date the Prize Winner was contacted, a re-draw will be conducted within three months of the original draw date, in the same location and with the same method. The date of redraw will be Tuesday, 28 September 2021. Redraws will continue in the same manner until all the Prizes have been claimed by a Prize Winner.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Prize Winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry validity considered suitable for verification is at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize Winner cannot provide suitable proof in order to claim the Prize, the Prize Winner will forfeit the Prize and a re-draw will be conducted in accordance with clause 12.
14. The Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for an alternative prize or cash.
Additional conditions of entry
15. Subject to clauses 11, 12 and 13, the Prize Winners’ first name and State of residence will be published on the Promoter’s Facebook page and/or website on or after 26 August 2021.
16. By accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner:
a. grants the Promoter permission to use their first name, last name and State of residence on its Facebook pages com/thermomixinaustralia; facebook.com/thermomixinnewzealand; Instagram sites instagram.com/thermomixaus; instagram.com/thermomixnz and/or websites thermomix.com.au and thermomix.co.nz for at least fourteen days after the date of the draw;
b. agrees to take part in a promotional activity organised by the Promoter whereby the Prize Winner will be photographed and filmed upon delivery of the Prize for the Promoter’s marketing and promotional purposes (which includes the Promoter’s websites, social media accounts such as Instagram and Facebook, blogs, brochures and newsletters) and complete and sign a Media Release and Waiver Form; and
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any participant (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received, or are otherwise interfered with, due to problems beyond the control of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize, either during or after the Promotion Period.
22. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition for any reason subject to State/Region regulations.
Exempt from New Zealand Permit, as the Competition complies with the conditions listed in the Gambling Act (Prize Competition) Game Rules 2004.