Twenty years ago, Grace Mazur brought Thermomix to Australia. To celebrate this amazing milestone, we came together with ARE Media to create Thermomix: Creating something incredible, which tells the story of Thermomix - and Grace's journey - through delicious recipes that inspired cooks at the time (and still do!). We've also included personal and community stories which share so much of what is magic about Thermomix.
To say thank you for supporting our anniversary and for being a part of our Thermomix family, when you purchase the book here, through TheMix Shop, we'll email you out a bonus $20 TheMix Shop voucher* to say thanks. It's our way of extending the celebrations to our community.
Showcasing recipes from Grace and Bianca Mazur (our founders), well-known chefs and passionate foodies from the Thermomix community, and our recipe development team, these recipes are the best of the best. Some are reinvented twists on Thermomix classics such as Torta Caprese (now with whipped ganache and a beautiful raspberry jelly) or our mushroom risotto (now with cracked freekeh and a fresh spring onion oil), while the majority are totally new creations showcasing the kitchen excellence which is just so simple to achieve with Thermomix. Try the Surf & turf with pink peppercorn sauce or the Chilli crab with coconut rice and sambal to unleash your inner chef and take your tastebuds to the next level.
In between meals, delight in the stories shared which document the journey of Thermomix in Australia and later in New Zealand. As you read, delve into the many memorable moments shared, the ups and downs, the challenges, opportunities and lessons learned by our entrepreneurial mother-daughter team at the helm of this incredible business. As Grace says, this is our collective story and this book is a celebration of every person who has, in their own way, supported Thermomix over the past 20 years – as a customer, Consultant, contributor and collaborator, or member of the in-house team.
The book caters to owners of TM31, TM5 and the latest TM6 model, as well as a small number of recipes which are 'exclusive to TM6' featuring the unique functionality of this latest model. As the capabilities and capacity of the models vary, each recipe indicates which models are compatible with it (TM31, TM5, TM6). Dietary symbols are also provided, giving readers easy reference tools for those following specific ways of eating.
This celebration book is one not to miss out on! Order today and we'll have your book in the mail and your TheMix Shop $20 voucher* on an email out to you at dispatch. Here's to creating something incredible together!
Can't wait to try out these recipes? We have created a collection with all the products used in this cookbook. Click here to view.
*TheMix Shop $20 voucher is valid for 30 days from date of issue. Excludes Thermomix TM6, gift cards, cooking classes, Host Rewards and Shipping. Offer is available online only.
- Celebrate with us with a bonus $20 TheMix Shop gift voucher* with your purchase!
- Cook and assemble Christy Tania's 20th Anniversary Showstopper dessert with the guided cooking recipe in Cookidoo and the assembly video on our Thermomix in Australia and New Zealand YouTube channel.
- Compatible with TM6, TM31 and TM5 models – with a small number of ‘exclusive’ recipes catering specifically to the advanced functionality of the TM5 and/or TM6
- Near-on 80 show-stopping recipes from well-known chefs, foodies, recipe developers and VIPs to our Thermomix community
- Exclusive stories from Grace Mazur, founder of Thermomix in Australia and New Zealand
- Recipes collected into chapters which represent moments in time and span all recipes categories, including desserts, sweet baking, mains, pastas and rice, snacks, entertaining and more
- Complete range of effort levels, from the very simple to the complex, to help you unleash your inner chef
- Beautifully styled food photography and ‘coffee table’ layout make this the perfect gift and book to showcase
- Easy reference dietary symbol icons on all recipes